July 9, 2015
* James Paul Newman, failure to pay fines, guilty.
* Jeremy L. Peck, failure to pay fines, failure to appear, dismissed; failure to appear, failure to pay fines, guilty....
Feb. 7, 2013
• Stephen J. Stuertz, improper passing, failure to appear, bond forfeited.
• William E. Lambo, speeding, failure to appear, bond forfeited.
• Martin M. Zea, speeding...
Jan. 10, 2013
* Timothy Weatherton, speeding, bond forfeited.
* Lori R. Berry, expired vehicle license tags, bond forfeited.
* Donna E. Moore, speeding, bond forfeited.
Dec. 13, 2012
* Brandy D. Hayes, no proof of liability insurance, nol prossed.
* Johnny R. Stevenson, driving on suspended or revoked license, bond forfeited.
* Otto w. Laster,...
Dec. 10, 2012
• Charles Fogle, hot check violation, failure to appear, guilty.
• Darin Bolden, hot check violation, nol prossed.
• Thurman Kirkendoll, terroristic threatening-...
A man facing theft charges will be in court for a pretrial hearing in Van Buren County Circuit Court in February.
Billy Rowell, 23, of Bee Branch, has been charged with theft by receiving, a...
Nov. 8, 2012
• Rachel R. Palmer, speeding, no drivers license, no proof of liability insurance, failure to appear, guilty.
• Joseph B. Cormier, driving on suspended or revoked license...
A rape case has been transfered to a different division and continued until next year.
Tyler Wayne Delk, 23, faces a charge of rape, a Class Y felony. His case has been transferred from...
Oct. 15, 2012
• Kelsey B. Powell, reckless driving, guilty; driving while intoxicated, not guilty.
Oct. 25, 2012
• Donald W. Hickman, driving on suspended or revoked license,...
Oct. 4, 2012
• Casey Ashford, failure to pay fines, guilty.
• Garrett Lango, hot check violation, bond forfeited.
• Robert P. Holmes, disorderly conduct, failure to pay fines,...
Just days before a theft case was dismissed, settlement was reached in a civil lawsuit filed by a store owner.
Donna Williams, 44, had been charged in September 2011 with five counts of...