Current Weather

You are here

Classified FAQ

How can I find archived classified ads?

We do not archive past classified ads online at If you know the date of the paper, you can contact our circulation department to request a back issue to locate the past classified ad there. Circulation can be reached at (501) 745-5175.

I'm trying to research foreclosure notices. Where can I find these?

Our newspapers does not post foreclosure notices online on the web site. If you are interested in researching foreclosure notices, you may either contact our Circulation Department at (501) 745-5175 for information about available back issues up to 2 months out.